FlowWright product is licensed based on a subscription, FlowWright provides 2 kinds of licenses:
- Professional - server license with no limitations in functionality
- QA - same as the professional license, with a limited user base
- Development - development license with limitations, engine runs in single threaded mode and limited to 5 users
When you install the product, FlowWright will automatically install a 30-day trial license that is tied to your machine/server/vm. In order to get your full license installed on the machine, please follow these steps outlined below:
- Once you have paid for a full license (Proffesional, QA or Development), payment received by FlowWright
- Login to your FlowWright and navigate to the menus "Status->License"
- As you can see, the above graphic will display your licensing information
- You can request for a full license by just clicking the "Send License Key" button on this UI. This will send your information and the license file to FlowWright
- In order to use the above automated features, your server must have access to the internet, if the server doesn't have access to the internet, please email the license file "cDevWorkflow.lic" located in the directory: C:\inetpub\wwwroot\cDevWorkflow\bin to support with your license information such as license type: Professional, QA or Development and your contact information.
- Once FlowWright licensing team verifies your licensing information, the team will issue a subscription license that is valid for 1 year.
- Once the team responds to your license request, license can be update automatically or manually.
- For the automatica method, your server must have access to the internet, just click the button "Update License from server" from the above UI and refresh the screen, you should see your new licensing information. If you have any issues please contact FlowWright support.
- For the manula method, you will be emailed a license file called "cDevWorkflow.lic", simply upload the license file using the above UI or place the file in the products "bin" directory: C:\inetpub\wwwroot\cDevWorkflow\bin. If you have any issues, please contact FlowWright support.