As FlowWright v9.5 is about to come out in the new year, one of the major enhancements made to the product was to upgrade the workflow designer to expand its power capabilities. The Development team has been busy as we want to produce the best experience for our users in the simplest, easiest, yet flexible, workflow designer on the market.
Here are some of the key improvements our team made to the FlowWright workflow designer:
- Implemented a new graph library
- We now support panning of the diagram when working in the designer
- Auto layout of the diagram, using different options to auto arrange
- Automatic workflow definition locking/unlocking for designing, including manual unlock feature
- Improved validation on steps, overall validation of the workflow process
- Step names can now be wrapped
- Step context menu now shows a link to the step documentation (resource)
- Shows orphan steps clearly
- Automatic multiple connection validation improved
- Workflow designer toolbox render steps and template steps added
Given that we built the new designer from ground up, it gives us the opportunity to enhance the workflow designer in many ways. Customers and users will continue to see new enhancements in future versions as well. Last but not least, the #1 improvement we made to the workflow designer is performance. Feel the power of workflow in your business, today!
The FlowWright designer's new graph library is a well known and maintained graphics library throughout the industry. Our mission is to make the Workflow designer as simple to use as possible, but still yet produce complex workflow designs.
Not a customer, yet? Start a FREE 30 day trial to see how workflow can impact your business in a positive way.