.NET workflow components that meet all your technical and business requirements are hard to find.
.NET workflow component technical attributes
Our search for an embeddable .NET workflow component had this "must have" list of three important technical attributes:
- Thin-client (browser) workflow design environment
- Workflow engine, ESB engine, Archival engine, Statistics engine, Triggers engine
- Readily integrates with your application
.NET workflow component business requirements
And, our .NET workflow component must also meet these three really important business requirements:
- Inexpensive: reasonable subscription-license cost, aggressive multi-license discount
- Backward compatibility: upgrades cannot disrupt working applications
- Support: need to know the application will be supported reliably!
With our experience in-licensing .NET workflow components we were quickly able to identify the only two choices on the market that met our technical requirements. And neither company meet our business requirements. Their .NET workflow solutions introduced massive issues with compatibility and support that we were not willing to accept. For example: upgrades were required in order to keep up with browser and OS upgrades, but the upgrades were not compatible with existing workflow designs. Where many of our clients are highly regulated, simply upgrading and fixing was not a simple thing: testing requirements made the frequent disconnects a very big deal. And support was available only from India - compounding the service interruption issues for clients.
.NET workflow component solution
This pushed us into developing a .NET workflow component to offer the market:
- Super easy to integrate with your application
- Embeds to promote your brand, not our brand
- Builds powerful workflows
- Gives users ability to build custom steps
- Very well supported
- Compatible with past versions
With FlowWright's .NET workflow component solution you have a choice that fits all of your technical and business requirements.
An excellent .NET workflow component can make application development and maintenance MUCH easier and fun. Using a .NET workflow component that fits your needs makes building custom applications as well as standard applications straightforward - making support easier, too.
Now you have a choice. Now there is at least one .NET workflow component that should meet most industry needs!
A small sampling of the Workflow Technology for BPM Solutions contained within our FlowWright product offering can be found here: Workflow Technology That Works.