After years of automating many processes for Fortune 100 customers within the big pharma and biotechnology sectors; it was time to put all those experiences together and build a next generation bpm workflow product. So, that's how FlowWright was born.
We built FlowWright with certain goals in mind for the product. Number one was to make the product perform functions that other products on the market cannot do. We strive to be a true technology innovator. So, what does that mean in a crowded space of workflow automation solutions? Here's why companies choose us:
- Dynamic sub-workflow - we offer the ability for the workflow instance to build itself based on data provided at runtime. Workflow instances that have the workflow design, morphs at runtime based on the data provided to it.
- Graphical execution views - we offer more than 1 view and actually providing multiple execution views for a given workflow instance. A normal execution view represents what you design, but it also hides many other functions, such as execution iterations, if the workflow happen to go in a loop. We also offer views such as critical path, non-executed view and more so your team stays confident when reporting data.
- Version upgrades - every version since v1.0 is fully backwards compatible and upgradeable. Talking from experience, with many software companies and applications-when you upgrade things break and stop working. We wanted to ensure upgrades with FlowWright are easy "break-proof". Version upgrades for FlowWright are made easily by downloading the latest link when signed in.
- Synchronization between environments - most customers have many different workflow environments which include: Dev, QA and Production. You want your software platform to build workflows and synchronize them, and/or push them to other environments. v9.5 has a new features that solve for this; it will synchronize a workflow but also sync all related items such as forms, roles, users, business objects, etc.
- Push design changes to executing workflow instances - this is one of those features that separate is highly valued by users. We live in a world where rules and requirements change all the time; we make allowing changes to workflow definitions really easy. FlowWright lets you make changes to workflow definitions and push those changes to executing workflow instances. This is a HUGE time saver for all users and teams.
- Powerful API - FlowWright provides a high performance .Net based API. If you are in the Microsoft stack, then definitely use the .Net API for performance and reasons. If using other technology stacks such as java, php, nodejs, then use the REST API.
- Enterprise service bus - ESB is a must-have with any workflow/bpm tool today for event based processing needs. The other major use case for ESB comes into play when you are tying integration between systems.
- Business objects - use your existing business objects from your applications directly within workflow processes with FlowWright. Business objects lets you reuse what you have already developed-don't create more work for yourself!
- Custom step - extend the power of workflow by building custom steps and using them within workflow processes. FlowWright provides 150+ steps out-of the box with product.
- Rules engine - evaluate simple to complex rules using graphical rules or decision tables. Decision is up to you on what to use, but extremely complex rules are welcome.
- Forms - use forms to capture data within processes. Forms are mobile optimized and can be graphically designed using the forms designer.
- Business intelligence and analytics - use the UI or the APIs to analyze your processes and their data. BI and analytics gives insights into data and processes in different angles, discover your data, discover issues and optimize your processes.
- Triggers - use email or file system based triggers to instantiate workflow when emails arrive or files are placed on a location.
- Reusable UI - every single UI page can be embedded or used within your application. Also the designers are provided as server controls.
As you can see, many products provide workflow, but not all products on the market provide the above features; which are very import in any workflow/bpm solution you choose. For the best value, investment, and functionality after a trial, or demo of FlowWright you will see the power it can bring to your teams. And, because everything leads back to investment, you can check out our pricing here.
Contact us today to learn more about how workflow automation can help power your business.