Recently one of our customer, Post Cereal, successfully executed their JD Edwards cut-over, migration using FlowWright. Before Post, we had the largest manufacturer of OEM auto parts successfully execute cut-over projects using FlowWright.
How does FlowWright help with the Cutover process? These projects used to use Excel or MS Project, but given the very large number of tasks each project contained, dependencies and complex hierarchies, became too complex, and therefore these tools didn't work for the planning process.
With our cutover platform you can:
- Graphically build your cut-over plan, just using drag and drop.
- Once you build the plan, use the projections view to see how you will execute the plan.
- Once the plan is executing/in-progress, then compare configured data with execution data.
- Use business analytics to see how the project is going.
Here's some initial information from the Post cutover project:
- # of workflow and sub-workflow definitions: 41
- # of workflow instances executed: 60
- # of tasks processed: 474
- # of engine processes: 602
All the above information can be simply viewed using our business intelligence functions within the platform.
As more and more customers are starting to look at project management in a different view, start using tools such as FlowWright to become efficient.
Ready to see the power of workflow in your business? Let's Talk!