Here is an exciting opportunity for us to discuss our cDevWorkflow BPM engine with you.
Next month, Saturday May 7th 10:30 AM EST, we will be presenting at CodeCamp 2011 here at the local Microsoft office in Waltham, Massachusetts.
In an effort to create some pre-camp conversations on the BPM topic, this is the outline for our CodeCamp presentation.
- BPM Workflow Presentation on the following:
- Organization background
- Product background
- Where and how it came to life
- What it can do
- Different flavors of the product
- Components & architecture
- Future of the product
- Demonstration of the cDevWorkflow product
- Demo of the Configuration manager
- Building a Workflow definition
- Executing a Workflow instance
- Product website resources
- API documentation
We hope to see all the local .Net developers there.
A small sampling of the Workflow Technology for BPM Solutions contained within our cDevWorkflow product offering can be found here: Workflow Technology That Works.
Learn more about our Process Automation & IT, QA Services or Software Development products and solutions on the Web! Visit us at: Innovative Process Solutions